Indian And International Jokes Only Here On jokes-humor-info.blogspot.com/. Get International jokes, SMS jokes, fun articles, Indian Jokes, Hindi Jokes and more....Here you can get more and more jokes, Humor. Check all the blogs for more fun.....

Friday, July 18, 2008

A Love Story Which Ended In Marriage

Katie is my wife. I married her with in a week, fell in love and now I am her husband. These seven days are full of events of meaningful consequences, are they really?

Day 1, I was fired by my boss and was feeling heart broken, naturally. There was a logical, psychological and real need for someone whom I could share this pathos. A single male, living alone, average looking with empty pockets fascinates 0.0001 % single women even with much worst financial or physical position. It was a mystery then, it is a mystery now, but that's how the world works. At 3:00 pm I sat on a bench near a busy shopping mall, doing nothing and thinking nothing and feeling nothing. There I heard some women screaming, she was in her late 20's with looks of a hooker, cold red lipstick, obnoxious hair style, long legs and short temper as she was yelling over someone who passed a comment while passing by her. Tired of standing there, she came towards me, sitting next to me. "a day-time hooker " the first thing that crossed my mind. She obviously couldn't read my thoughts but passed a smile as our eyes met. I never saw such horrible and scary stretching of lips. She started the conversation:

"Do you Mind 100 $?"

"Yeah, I do "I bitterly replied.

With the cutest looks she could give, with the maximum effort to look loving she could do, she asked

"Why not?"

"Because I do not have them "

"Oh "she sighed and turned her face round.

On day 2, we met there again had the same conversation with the same result.

Day 3, she lowered the money to 75 $.

Day 4, now she demanded just 50 $.

Day 5, tired of refusing her again and again I warned her not to talk, she quickly reduced the sum to 25 $.

Day 6, she demanded 1 $ or she will die. She told me how much she needed me I had decided not to visit that place again and was there for the last time, could not resist and told her my problems and tears were all over my face. She was unable to control herself too and shared her problems.
Day 7, she discarded the money demand and asked me to get married. She told me she is in love.

The same day, I got married to Katie, her cousin, who had insurance of worth 100 thousand dollars and Katie's cousin, that girl I had been meeting for seven days married my cousin, johnny, a pimp. We are happy , very happy in fact. Life is such a blessing and marriage such benefit.