Indian And International Jokes Only Here On jokes-humor-info.blogspot.com/. Get International jokes, SMS jokes, fun articles, Indian Jokes, Hindi Jokes and more....Here you can get more and more jokes, Humor. Check all the blogs for more fun.....

Monday, September 15, 2008

No Coffee?

No coffee? How can there be no coffee? This is horrendous, atrocious; this goes against all that is humanity. We are in what is considered a civilized culture. How can there be no coffee? Coffee is my love, my water, my oxygen, my black liquid of greatness. Without coffee I begin to act like a flea that's been covered in makeup. I don't even make sense anymore. Coffee is one of the greatest things in the universe.

Every second that I go without coffee I slowly stop breathing. My life comes to a complete standstill. People move all around me as I continue to glance at my hand, it cupped around empty air in the shape of a coffee mug. Anyone who has gone without a loved one: a favorite pet, a parent or a sister knows this feeling that is beginning to creep into my backbone. I am contemplating so many horrible things that I could do to get coffee. Most beyond what the average person believes to be the line.

They say that god created human beings in his image so God's very image is reflected back to us every time we glance down into a coffee mug. You are right this second denying me my church. This is a stain on this thing we call a human race. A workplace without coffee is equal to not providing oxygen, or bathroom breaks. Only bad things could possibly come from this lack of coffee.

Coffee has been a morning ritual in my life since I was only a child. As a baby my mother drank coffee which made its way into her womb and eventually me. Without my coffee I cease to work as a viable member of society. I become a mad person. Personal hygiene and manners go out the window. They only exist in a universe where someone can get a simple cup of coffee!

I can never trust anyone again. I have been denied my coffee.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home