Indian And International Jokes Only Here On jokes-humor-info.blogspot.com/. Get International jokes, SMS jokes, fun articles, Indian Jokes, Hindi Jokes and more....Here you can get more and more jokes, Humor. Check all the blogs for more fun.....

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Daily Automation

Remember the days when we did things by hand, or better still we did them ourselves? Way back in the dark ages before the world became automatic. They were the good old days, mowing and watering our lawns by hand. We washed the car in the driveway and we even vacuumed our homes ourselves. This little bit of nostalgia got me thinking. How much have we automated out lives over the last twenty years?

Here's a list of the automation in my life over the past two decades. You may think of more.

· Automatic recording of video/TV programmes (Started in the 80's for me)

· Car washing - driving through a fully automated car wash (Probably need to do it more)

· Automatic garage door - now that's cool. Let's not underestimate that little beauty

· The automated coffee machine - makes better coffee than I can at that time in the morning

· Garden and lawn reticulation - it'll be dead if it was left to me to water it!

· Automatic gearbox in my car - an oldie but a goodie

· Home security system - am I the only one who forgets the pin code? (at 2 in the morning)

· Sensor lights - we all know how hard it is to flick the light switch

· Car navigation systems (GPS) - I'll never get my wife lost again - so she says!

· Robotic lawn mowers - now that's a sensible bit a gear, hooray!!

· Robotic vacuum cleaner (Hover if you come from that part of the world) - don't know what all the fuss is about

· Fully automated washing/drying machine - put your dirty clothes in and take your cleaned and dried cloths out. Still waiting for the ironing part. (They had it on Lost in Space)

· Automatic shopping - the standard weekly items just turn up in a box at the door - still haven't worked that one out yet.

· The spell checking as I write this post. On a PC. With Windows Vista. I can already sense the hate mail.

These are only a few of the life changing (lazy) automations that wiz around my family and I each week. If you have any more, please share them. Make a comment and we can compare.



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Andy_R_Hunt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home