Indian And International Jokes Only Here On jokes-humor-info.blogspot.com/. Get International jokes, SMS jokes, fun articles, Indian Jokes, Hindi Jokes and more....Here you can get more and more jokes, Humor. Check all the blogs for more fun.....

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Big Butts

I come from German ancestry, almost all of my forebearers, are German. I am a third generation, American. However because of excessive in-breeding by my Grandparents, I am almost all German by descent.

Not too bad really, I was always a very good athlete, but there was one stigma I never could shake, The German big butt syndrome (GBBS). It seems that all Germans (and their progeny) have big butts! And I don't mean kinda big, I mean BIG.

Like I said I was always a good athlete, but even in the best of shape, I still had a noticeable butt. "Bubble butt" is what they called me at work 8 years ago, while at the time I was running 35mi. a week to prepare for a marathon!

Well here I am, 8 years older, and only jogging (maybe shuffling is a better term), 12 mi a week. I try not to make a habit of bending over in front of my crew at work. The whistles and the snickers, are very embarrassing! Hey! I can't help my DNA man! Show a brother some compassion will ya? And to think what a good boss (that's jeffe, in Spanish) I am to them.

Like "Dirty Harry" said,"A man has to know his limits", and right now my limits are being contained in a 36" waist. At least I know if I hap-hazardously bend over in front of someone, no one will get hurt, injured, or frightened unless I clip them with my big butt.




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Michael_Muehleisen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home