Indian And International Jokes Only Here On jokes-humor-info.blogspot.com/. Get International jokes, SMS jokes, fun articles, Indian Jokes, Hindi Jokes and more....Here you can get more and more jokes, Humor. Check all the blogs for more fun.....

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Think That Stupid People Are StupidI Think That Stupid People Are Stupid

The other day, I was with a friend and we were having a meal at a fine restaurant and the service was less than what we had expected. And then she said the funniest thing; she said, I really think that stupid people are stupid. She was referring to the waiter, who certainly was lacking in many regards. So, I laughed and said:


"I think stupid people are stupid too!"

And she told me:


"Oh really, well that's the definition you dummy!"

Yes, but I am a dummy, not stupid and just because you call me a dummy does not mean I am dumb, I might have said something dumb or blatantly obvious, but I am not dumb. And I'm definitely not stupid, like some people I know, you know what I mean? I mean surely you agree that Stupid people are Stupid right, if you didn't agree with that well, you wouldn't be too smart now would you.

There are low IQ people, who are not stupid, they just are not so smart. They are not necessarily dumb unless you get them in the room with a bunch of PhDs then they might look stupid or feel stupid, but they wouldn't be stupid. No, a stupid person is just plain stupid you know? That's it really.

Indeed, I am sure you the reader are a smart person and thus, you probably agree with us on this issue or you would not be reading this article in the first place. Let's just face it, stupid people are plain stupid!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home