Indian And International Jokes Only Here On jokes-humor-info.blogspot.com/. Get International jokes, SMS jokes, fun articles, Indian Jokes, Hindi Jokes and more....Here you can get more and more jokes, Humor. Check all the blogs for more fun.....

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hey Bernie, Where's My Money? - Don't Worry It's in the Mail!

Well, no one wants to see anyone get taken for a ride, but when I learned that Mark Rich got scammed by Bernie Made-Off - I just thought to myself that is poetic justice indeed. I can only imagine a conversation that might have transpired;

Mark: "Hey Bernie, where is my money big guy?"
Bernie: "Oh, don't worry, your money is in the mail!"
Mark: "But, Bernie you told me that last time, what's up?"
Bernie: "Well, I didn't say it was in the mail on the way to you. You see, I mailed it to family members."
Mark: "You did what?"
Bernie: "I mailed your money in checks to my family for Chanukah, so like I said your money was in the mail...Mark, you know I would never lie to you."

Yes, I fully realize that it is not really fair to make humor out of such a serious issue, after all, many of those taken for millions of dollars were nonprofit groups and that is just totally unfortunate. We are in a recession and no one wants to see charities get the short end of the stick.

Indeed, in the end maybe a little humor might help us all cope with this estimated 50 billion dollar take down over Bernie's Ponzi Scheme. It is truly amazing that he was able to hide this from the world, the regulators, the charities, the country club, and all his investors for so many years. Apparently, Bernie is one very smart man who used his intellect in a most insidious manner. We should probably not forget this, otherwise financial history will repeat.



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lance_Winslow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home