Indian And International Jokes Only Here On jokes-humor-info.blogspot.com/. Get International jokes, SMS jokes, fun articles, Indian Jokes, Hindi Jokes and more....Here you can get more and more jokes, Humor. Check all the blogs for more fun.....

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Making Money Online the Easy Way - Working 24-7-365!

Luckily, I don't need much sleep. I have this idea in my mind that will not let me rest. Even though there are a billion and a half money making ideas out there with business models to back them up, including all the requisite websites, I know I've got something that can edge its way right in there. I can and will make money online hand-over-fist the easy way: 24/7/365. Success will not elude this guy. Am I delusional? So?

Here's all you do: sign up for everything, close your eyes very tightly, and hope a miracle happens. That's what I've been reduced to. Keep throwin' the ol' hat in the ring. Take another swing for the fences. We can all be Don Quixote if we want to!

No kidding aside, maybe I would actually make more money if just quit spending it on "Hopes & Dreams, Inc."That's a little fictitious name I have for where my head has always been at. I view myself as part entrepreneur, part fool. It's the perfect combo. But, isn't anybody who's ever become wildly successful been pretty much equal parts of each?

I mean, you gotta be pretty "out there" and off the wall to have that great idea in the first place. And, you need to be kooky and funky enough to get noticed. We've all seen this. But, we never think it can be us. Well, I do. What the holy hell, aye?

Consider doing what I do: stay sober and dream like there's no tomorrow. I figure the day I quit dreaming and hoping means I am no longer living.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Grant_Gerver

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home