Indian And International Jokes Only Here On jokes-humor-info.blogspot.com/. Get International jokes, SMS jokes, fun articles, Indian Jokes, Hindi Jokes and more....Here you can get more and more jokes, Humor. Check all the blogs for more fun.....

Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Skull-Testing Discovery

Help! I've just found out I'm plagiocephalic and I don't know what to do!

That's right, I've got plagiocephaly. It's bad enough that in my forties I was diagnosed with hemachromatosis. Now, in my fifties, I have this to contend with. It really is getting too much!

What does plagiocephaly mean? In a nutshell, to use an appropriate term, it means my noggin ain't round. I've got a flat spot on the back of my head.

It seems that when I was a bun fresh out of the oven I wasn't turned often enough. I was left to lie flat on my back, with the result that I have a misshapen scone.

There's no wonder my mind is given to feeling flat at times. I've also now got a vital clue as to why, whenever I try to bake a loaf, it goes flat in the middle. It's enough to leave you numb in the skull!

At this point my deformity still has a covering of hair, albeit sparse and rather grey, but hopefully it doesn't show too much. I've yet to figure out what I'll do when I get old and the grasslands recede, leaving a tell-tale desert.

Perhaps I can have a happy, positive message to the world tattooed on it, or maybe decorate it with a pair of eyes in readiness for a classic sarcastic response.

Whichever way, the craniologist says I can't do much about it now. I'm stuck with it, so I'm off to see a phrenologist to find out what it really says about my personality.

I'm also searching on the internet for a list of famous plagiocephalics who I can identify with to prove that I have a yet-to-be-discovered awesome talent at something or other.

I think perhaps someone should invent some sort of automatic rotisserie for babies so this won't happen in future.