Indian And International Jokes Only Here On jokes-humor-info.blogspot.com/. Get International jokes, SMS jokes, fun articles, Indian Jokes, Hindi Jokes and more....Here you can get more and more jokes, Humor. Check all the blogs for more fun.....

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Who Does Obama's Hair - Fire Them?

Look, I have no love for Senator John Edwards, the trial lawyer who wanted to be President, but at least he looked like a preppie type on stage. Why? I suppose it's because he pays $600 for a haircut. But then I look at the fact that Senator Edwards endorsed Senator Obama for President, but Obama's hair stylist, well quite frankly if he does have one they suck.

So, I ask Who Does Obama's Hair anyway? They do a lousy job, and I say "Fire them!" You know since this entire election resembles a bad day at the "Survivor Island" and this Democrat Nomination process reminds me of a reality TV program and Donald Trump would never have such an apprentice do his hair or look so out of place with a bad haircut, maybe it's time to tell Obama; "You're Fired!" along with his hair assistant?

It appears that Senator Obama does not care about his viewers, sure he gives them great speeches and tells them exactly what they wish to hear so they vote for him, but then he disses them with that hairdo. What's up with that? Now, I know you think it's ridiculous to worry about someone's hair, and I know if you are an Obama-rama, you probably don't care; but it does matter to many people in the salon industry and if he wants their votes, and they are influencers, he needs to get a better hair style going.

Who does Senator Obama's Hair Anyway - Fire that person, because they do a lousy job as far as I am concerned!